Dealer Farmtrac warrenty- for more details contact your local dealer...?

/ Farmtrac warrenty- for more details contact your local dealer...? #1  

Slacker

Gold Member
Tractor
Farmtrac 360 TLB
Farmtrac.com website says three year warrenty. Please contact your local dealer for detailed information. Why would they not publish the detailed warrenty info? Sounds kinda fishy. So to the Farmtrac dealers and owners, what does the warrenty cover? Drivetrain/engine etc?

/ Farmtrac warrenty- for more details contact your local dealer...? #2  
When I bought my FT 80(now 675) the drive train had 3 year warrenty. This does not include the clutch. And I think that's the norm on most tractor brands today.

Now if you are in question about the Farmtrac warrenty, I wouldn't worry. I can tell you first hand they bend over backwards if something goes wrong. example: My loader after 2 years started leaking on one of the lift cylinders. Called my dealer to get a new cylinder shipped in. When checking for the part number I found I had miss matched cylinders only by part number. They were the same length and dia. Just had a different rod end cap. Got the cylinder info to the dealer. He said he'd get one moving fast. Called me the next day to come by and pick up the cylinder. Got there and there was two brand new cylinders in two boxes and they were a match. My dealer told me to take them both and bring back the cylinders off my loader. I said how much? $$$. He said no charge. Farmtrac would make the mix up right at no charge. I was grinning.

Now the dealer may make a difference. I have a great dealer. I can also tell you Farmtrac is no fly by night co. too. They aim to to make their mark and sell a good product and stand behind it too. They are here to stay.

I think the mix up on my cylinders happened because they had just started up the new plant in Tarboro when I ordered my tractor. They were rushed up trying to fill orders and get the new plant up and running.

If I needed another tractor, I'd buy another Farmtrac in a heart beat.

/ Farmtrac warrenty- for more details contact your local dealer...? #3  
My understanding is the same...3 year warranty on the drive train. All my paperwork is down in NC so that's my recollection.

When I needed a part it was delivered the next day.

No major problems with the tractor. See my earlier post.

Sounds like your shopping. Recommend you go visit the local dealer. Ask him about inventory. Take a look at his shop. Ask him for references. Do that with any other brand your looking at and then make your decision. Good Luck!

Jim
www.oldtramroadfarm.com
2003 Farmtrac 60