Any Farmtrac 360 DTC owners out there?

/ Any Farmtrac 360 DTC owners out there? #1  
Tractor
TYM 494, Farmall F12, Allis WC unstyled, Allis B, Farmall BN, Allis C, Farmall Cub, Farmall Cub low boy, Gibson Model D
I have been looking for years to replace my aging tractor. I reasearched alot of brands. I was pretty impressed with the Farmtrac 360DTC w/ FEL. Farmtrac has a rebate offer going and that is what made me reach for my wallet. After 4 years, it is going to cost me 16,100. The dealer has a good rep and has been great. Any others care to chime in?

/ Any Farmtrac 360 DTC owners out there? #2  
I've got the TLB package. Nothing has busted in 47 hrs and I've done a alot of work with it. My few complaints are the BH is weak (with pto pump or spool valve) and the hydro hoses are poorly routed and protected... and the hazard lights have never worked. All items I could complain to the dealer about, but have been to busy using the tractor. Oh yea, one more thing...The 4 cylinder Mitsubishi uses much more fuel than I expected when using PTO powered implements. Compared to my Yanmar it's really thirsty.
If I bought again I might shop until I found a deal on a lightly used Kubota just to take advantage of the very established (and local) dealer network.

/ Any Farmtrac 360 DTC owners out there?
Thanks for the input. I only have a FEL and find the hyraulics to be sufficient for that. The hoses for the FEL do not seem to be too exposed, but I am going to make a couple small adjustments. I noticed that I consume more fuel than with my Balarus 250(it burns one half a gallon an hour working hard). A buddy of mine has a Kubota and he burns a gallon or a little more an hour. My 360 seems to fall somewhere in between, I can live with that. Thanks for the insight, especially on the hoses, it will save me grief down the road.

/ Any Farmtrac 360 DTC owners out there? #4  
I have a 360 DTC with a whopping 30 hours on it, so far no complaints. I did get the TLB package and have played with the backhoe a little but am satisfied with it. The FEL seems to work just fine and has enough power to do what I want it to do.
One owner mentioned that at full left turn his right front would rub the FEL hydraulic hoses, I tried my tractor and have about an inch of clearance. This may be something to look at on your tractor.
As for fuel consumption, I do not have a comparison to measure it against, but it seems to be very reasonable on diesel, what I have done so far has been FEL work and I don't see any reason to run above 1500 rpm and for the most part I have all the power I need.
One of the big reasons I got a Farmtrac was the dealer is 5 miles from the house and has an outstanding reputation. I believe that if I have any issues with the tractor I will have no problem getting it resolved to my satisfaction.

Mark

/ Any Farmtrac 360 DTC owners out there?
Thanks for the input. I checked the clearance on the right turn before I bought the tractor because of the posts I read. I have almost a foot of clearance. Maybe its just who happens to route the hoses on the production line. Thanks again.

/ Any Farmtrac 360 DTC owners out there? #6  
I will have had my 360 TLB a year in May and have about 150 hours on it. I have no direct comparison but it seems the BH is underpowered from the work I've seen other do. I would like an option in rocky ground to the 18" bucket and was priced a 12" for $400. I've done alot of work at my new home site not to mention mowing and hogging. The deal was sealed with me in having a responsive dealer and 0% interest for 5 years. He is currently advertising the "Farmtrac Frenzy" again this year with the same interest rate.
I would do it again looking back, no mechanical problems and one busted hydro line that was entirely my fault.