Trail cam pics

/ Trail cam pics #11  
To all you folks with vermin problems I'm just going to throw my services out there. Very experianced in removal of vermin, very reasonable rates and by my estimates the vermin in the first set of pictures could be removed for free with my special promotional rates. PM for more details.

/ Trail cam pics
Here another one.

bb818596.jpg

I'll post a few more when I'm not on my phone.

/ Trail cam pics #14  
Hard to compete with ohio, lol. Best I got this year...

nic73.jpg

house716.jpg

houseturks1.jpg

nic721.jpg

/ Trail cam pics #15  
Nice photos! reminds me that I need to get with the program and get mine up and running, maybe I can get some photos of our dried out vegetation:laughing:

/ Trail cam pics #16  
Here is a picture I got off one of my food plots. My daughter thought is was funny to see the turkeys and doe together.

2012-08-06 1529.JPG

/ Trail cam pics #17  
Great pics of some nice deer and turkey...here in Virginia, can't wait for bow season to open October 6th!

Attachments

• Bear0612-01.jpg
    Bear0612-01.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 277
  • DeerNight110511.jpg
    DeerNight110511.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 662
  • Bear.jpg
    Bear.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 259
   / Trail cam pics #18  
Most of my pics are of wild hogs. The few deer that I do see are does and spikes. Every now and then a small 8 point will show up. I also get pics of coyotes, racoons and tons of birds.

Eddie

145.jpg214.jpg433.jpg649.jpg297.jpg373.jpg

/ Trail cam pics #20  
Great pics of some nice deer and turkey...here in Virginia, can't wait for bow season to open October 6th!
Nice deer, but I'm thinkin ya better get the vet to check out those turkey.........they look kinda funny:):)