Attachments

• PICT0011.jpg
    PICT0011.jpg
    846.2 KB · Views: 248
  • PICT0013.jpg
    PICT0013.jpg
    806.7 KB · Views: 244
   / My new food plot is working #3  
Great job and nice pictures. Food plots are great; mine feed the deer and turkeys year round and they in turn feed us!

/ My new food plot is working
Thanks, it's a new hobby and I enjoy the work and the results. My season starts soon so......

/ My new food plot is working #5  
What size plot is it? Did you just plant this spring......?

I have been adding a new one every year. This one is not new but I expanded/re-planted it by about 1/3 of an acre so maybe just over a 1/2 acre now. It is close to a soybean field. There are two wild apple trees in the plot and on the other side is a poplar/cedar bush. I want the critters to loaf about here before heading out to the beans as I have a tower blind over-looking this one. I put in a 2 acre one quite a number of years ago, mainly clover/alfalfa with some overseeding if I can find some annuals on sale. I put cameras out most of the year, except dead of winter. I also reseeded some wood lot access trails which seemed to work well too. Probably should have kept notes of what I planted and when but....

/ My new food plot is working #7  
Will need to see some pics from you after deer season. Looks as though you did a great job.

I'll do my best, starting this coming Sat morning.

/ My new food plot is working #9  
Great pictures and a very nice looking food plot. Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!!

Eddie