Online seed company

/ Online seed company #1  

BUBBLEHEAD1

Tractor
New Holland 2120
I needed to order a spring mix of seed for deer and turkey. What online seed company have you had best success with and good prices? I am pretty new to all of this so if you could steer me in the correct direction, I would appreciate it.

Thank you, Paul

/ Online seed company
I needed to order a spring mix of seed for deer and turkey. What online seed company have you had best success with and good prices? I am pretty new to all of this so if you could steer me in the correct direction, I would appreciate it.

Thank you, Paul

94 views and nobody uses online seed companies/?????

/ Online seed company #3  

Thank you, Paul

Home - Albert Lea Seed A favorite in my part of the country for Non GMO seed.

/ Online seed company #5  
94 views and nobody uses online seed companies/?????

I haven't used online seed companies, always the local feed and seed store. But I have used some seeds that I believe you can find online from Pennington Wildlife seeds. They have a deer mix, a turkey mix, etc. I've had great success with their seeds.

Probably the best luck I've had with turkeys was planting just a generic buckwheat. What they don't eat gets bushhogged for another crop the same season.

My cousin swears by chufa, but lives in an area with a sandier soil.

/ Online seed company #6  
I haven't used online seed companies, always the local feed and seed store. But I have used some seeds that I believe you can find online from Pennington Wildlife seeds. They have a deer mix, a turkey mix, etc. I've had great success with their seeds.

Probably the best luck I've had with turkeys was planting just a generic buckwheat. What they don't eat gets bushhogged for another crop the same season.

My cousin swears by chufa, but lives in an area with a sandier soil.

I too tried chufa, but the squirrels will dig it all up before it even has a chance to sprout.

/ Online seed company #7  
   / Online seed company #8  
I must admit that I usually decide what type of seeds I want to purchase, then search for the variety on the internet. Then if I want to purchase a couple of different seeds, I'll find a company that has several types on my list.

I generally try to keep the deer, crows, and turkeys out of my garden.

I did try some Austrian Winter Peas from a company called OutsidePride.Com
The peas did in fact survive the winter, although not a lot of winter growth. However, I didn't get any pea pods until Spring.

/ Online seed company #9  
welter has a pretty good site to order from

/ Online seed company #10  
I checked all of the garden seed catalogs and found that I could get better prices at the farm supply coop.:2cents: