Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    NH TN 55, Kubota B2320 & RTV 900, Bad Boy Outlaw ZTR

Default Re: Is this possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan9682 View Post
    At $569, I would hope that it did an excellent job.

The ad claims 100% no drift and 5-acre coverage with one fill. These claims and the photo make me think that this is a variant of a rope wick applicator. If so, you could buy a rope wick applicator or build you own for a lot less.

As another poster mentioned, adding nozzles is going to increase the amount of pumping required.

You should be able to find a 12-volt ATV-mount boom sprayer for a lot less than $569. TSC in the States has one for $230 (Fimco 15 Gallon ATV Mounted Sprayer - Tractor Supply Online Store).

Steve
    Last edited by smstonypoint; 03-31-2013 at 09:42 AM.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    KIOTI DK45S

Solo may still make the 4 ft. boom sprayer for there backpack sprayers. It replaced the nozzle, and mounted on the metal frame, that allowed you to walk and spray. Sold one to a customer a few years back that he mounted on his quad, and used his 12v sprayer to power it.
    Elected Terrorist= Any elected official that proposes, votes for, or signed into law legislation that restricts or violates the constitutional right of law abiding citizens.

Tractor
    Yanmar YM2000

northern tool has a boom kit that you can add to a sprayer. I think its $79. It claims you can use the lower powered pumps with it as well. Of course it would be just as cheap almost to buy a 25 gallon sprayer with a boom already but if your like me and have a 15gal sprayer already it may be the ticket.
    YM2000. MF dirt scoop,4' Jbar bushhog,boompole, LMC 12-16 disk harrow, 4' Atlas boxblade (with rippers). 1980 chevy K10,1990 ford ranger 2wd (285K miles),1997 saturn SL2 (twin cam!!),2001Toyota Higlander
    1986 Cobia 177 sunskiff w/1981 Johnson 60 hp
    1991 Javalen 17ft w/same year 150 Johnson GT
    Troybuilt 4 cycle & Echo 2 stroke,cold natured(need carb rebuild),MS390 Stihl, Northern tool pressure washer, mixes water into the oil in the pump(now dead, motor on a tiller). 5000 watt generator.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12