Is this possible?

/ Is this possible? #11  

At $569, I would hope that it did an excellent job.:)

The ad claims 100% no drift and 5-acre coverage with one fill. These claims and the photo make me think that this is a variant of a rope wick applicator. If so, you could buy a rope wick applicator or build you own for a lot less.

As another poster mentioned, adding nozzles is going to increase the amount of pumping required.

You should be able to find a 12-volt ATV-mount boom sprayer for a lot less than $569. TSC in the States has one for $230 (Fimco 15 Gallon ATV Mounted Sprayer - Tractor Supply Online Store).

Steve

Last edited:
   / Is this possible? #12  
Solo may still make the 4 ft. boom sprayer for there backpack sprayers. It replaced the nozzle, and mounted on the metal frame, that allowed you to walk and spray. Sold one to a customer a few years back that he mounted on his quad, and used his 12v sprayer to power it.

/ Is this possible? #13  
northern tool has a boom kit that you can add to a sprayer. I think its $79. It claims you can use the lower powered pumps with it as well. Of course it would be just as cheap almost to buy a 25 gallon sprayer with a boom already but if your like me and have a 15gal sprayer already it may be the ticket.