what to get for attachments?

/ what to get for attachments? #11  
Thanks for the info. I will look into finding a 3pt disc harrow. We have been planting clover chicory brassica and buck oats with great success so far. We have been using a friends tiller then use a old box spring to smooth out the soil and scrape off all the debris then seed and pack with a big lawn roller. I been looking for used attachments but not having much luck yet

IMG_0989.jpgIMG_0989.jpg Some of the old equipment like this Ferguson disc are heavy and cut good. Most are a reasonable price but usually worn out. Like others have said if you are on virgin sod it will take a lot of passes.

/ what to get for attachments?
Thanks for all the advice. We went down and mowed the food plots and the new field that was starting to grow up on us.

/ what to get for attachments? #13  
I have a tiller, shank plow, and disc for my CK 30. I've only really used the tiller once. I find it much easier to go over new ground with the shank plow to break the earth. Then, take the disc over it to break the chunks and smooth it out a little. Works great for me. I have found the tiller seems to take a pounding is actually kind of a pain to hook up.