1938 Ford ferguson system

/ 1938 Ford ferguson system #1  

lee kitchen

Hi I'M Lee Kitchen I just purchased a 1938 Ford Ferguson System tractor. I would like to know the value of it

/ 1938 Ford ferguson system #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ 1938 Ford ferguson system #5  
WELCOME to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the Ford Vintage Tractors Forum.

/ 1938 Ford ferguson system #6  
pictures will really help on determing value it could either be a 2n or 9n tractor would need to see pictures to see condition

/ 1938 Ford ferguson system #7  
ditto what whodat said.

we need to see pics.

a true super early low sn 9n in great shape likely has a lil collector value.. but much past that it falls off.. especially depending on the condition. everything from burned units from 50-350$ to parts machines in the 500$ range to ugly runners with bad tires at 750$ to showroom pieces with aluminum furniture and low sn fully restored, every bolt turned, every wear item repalced or renewed, car paint job.. in the 4500$ range... with the average runner and looker somewhere between 1200-2500$ depending on where you are in the country..

soundguy

/ 1938 Ford ferguson system #8  
ditto what whodat said.

we need to see pics.

a true super early low sn 9n in great shape likely has a lil collector value.. but much past that it falls off.. especially depending on the condition. everything from burned units from 50-350$ to parts machines in the 500$ range to ugly runners with bad tires at 750$ to showroom pieces with aluminum furniture and low sn fully restored, every bolt turned, every wear item repalced or renewed, car paint job.. in the 4500$ range... with the average runner and looker somewhere between 1200-2500$ depending on where you are in the country..

soundguy

are a original 2n with steel wheel and a magneto but finding one of them is like finding a needle in a hay stack

/ 1938 Ford ferguson system #9  
yep.. easier to find a low sn 9n with aluminum on it...