Ford 3000 Carb Problems

/ Ford 3000 Carb Problems #1  

Maynor 1

Tractor
65 Ford 3000
Hello everyone I'm new here and hope someone can give some input on my Zenith carb. I got it last week put it on tried to start it and gas poured out the bottom. I went to start it earlier today and it ran great. I reassembled the air box and the hood installed new muffler clamp started it up and it was flooding again can does anyone have a suggestion on this

/ Ford 3000 Carb Problems #2  
Hello everyone I'm new here and hope someone can give some input on my Zenith carb. I got it last week put it on tried to start it and gas poured out the bottom. I went to start it earlier today and it ran great. I reassembled the air box and the hood installed new muffler clamp started it up and it was flooding again can does anyone have a suggestion on this

sounds like the float is hanging up on time to clean the carb

/ Ford 3000 Carb Problems
I was wondering if it could be the power valve. When I first installed it it was hooked up on fuel pump. Now I have a free flow line on it. I had someone helping me yesterday we took it apart checked for trash everything looked clean. Power valve spring looks very strong could that be the problem.

/ Ford 3000 Carb Problems #4  
fuel pumps are only a couple 4 psi anyway..

if it's flooding out.. NEEDING a fuel pump AIN'T yer problem.

I'd check flaot and needle for junk or hanging..

/ Ford 3000 Carb Problems
K will try again soon I hope.