640 with loader

/ 640 with loader
I'll have to look tomorrow but I don't think it does. I guess I need to start a new thread on the 800, lol

/ 640 with loader
Back to the tread title, what color is a 640 supposed to be, as the pics shows it blue I thought they were supposed to red and gray kinda like the 8Ns. On the 800 we did get it to start and ran ok for having to spray gas in to the carb

/ 640 with loader #23  
red/grey for a 640

nice deal.. running engine and all

shows how tough them red tigers are...

/ 640 with loader
These things are additive, I thought green and yellow was the machines to have but the Fords are a lot easier to work on and parts are a lot cheaper. How can I edit my profile

/ 640 with loader
Well I removed the loader to gain access to the distributor and also I didn't want all the rotten hoses to bust. I filed the points and made sure I had fire to the points and plugs,sprayed gas in the carb and the ol' thing fired up it ran pretty good while we sprayed gas into the carb. I took my chances and put gas in the tank ( wanted to see if the carb needed cleaning or not ) to my surprise the carb didn't need to come off to be cleaned. The engine runs real good but I do have some smoke and blow by, another thing I had to do was get the blue tip wrench out and heat up the right hand spindle and while my dad turn the wheel I greased the sh$t out off it to get the old grease, dirt and water out now the thing turn really good.

/ 640 with loader
No loader

Attachments

• image-3645805649.jpg
    image-3645805649.jpg
    743.9 KB · Views: 214
   / 640 with loader
Any one knows what fluid goes in the hydraulics on the 640

/ 640 with loader
How much does it hold

/ 640 with loader #30