Ford 1841 Power Steering Cylinder and ball joint

/ Ford 1841 Power Steering Cylinder and ball joint #1  

bcwb23

Tractor
Ford 1841 Industrial
Howdy all, I'm a new member who has a 1959 Ford 1841 Industrial. We recently snapped the ball joint while clearing some brush, and have had no luck in finding a replacement. I believe the part number is 313474. I have attached some photos of both the cylinder and the ball joint in the hopes someone can identify if this bad boy is indeed the original cylinder, or if during the past 50 years, someone has swapped out the original cylinder. Thus far we have not had any luck with either tractor shops or auto parts shops identifying a ball joint that could be substituted for the original, or for the broken part (as seen in the photos.) As an FYI, we had the cylinder rebuilt with a new shaft, so the cylinder itself is good to go, assuming we can find a replacement ball joint. WP_000277.jpgBall Joint 2.pngWP_000282.jpgBall Joint.png

I appreciate any assistance you all might be!

As an aside, I am also interested in finding an old 713 Backhoe attachment to mount on the old girl, and eventually find someone who restores these beauties. She's located near Stillwater, OK.

/ Ford 1841 Power Steering Cylinder and ball joint #2  
lookup user rickb or maybee whodat.

they are more familiar with the industrials than i am.

besides.. on my lil tablet.. those small pics are less than an inch.. so i really can't see anything to tell anything.. :)

/ Ford 1841 Power Steering Cylinder and ball joint #3  
Hello,

We don't have an answer to the ball joint p/n, but we are wondering who you sent the cylinder to be re-built. We have be unable to find rebuild kits for our FORD Industrial 1821 power steering cylinder. We have tried rebuilding the cylinder with O-rings from McMaster Car, but the power steering fluid still leaks out actuator rod/sleeve. Any help would be great. Thank you.