FORD 5000 AUXILARY HYDRAULIC QUESTION

/ FORD 5000 AUXILARY HYDRAULIC QUESTION
Howdy folks. Thanks for the discussion. SOundguy: For confirmation, are you saying that if I use the PTO Extension, I can sill run both it, and a post hole auger at the same time? that might just be the ticket, but it would take a sepreate reservoir, correct? How is your 2240 set up???
Thanks
Ron Z

/ FORD 5000 AUXILARY HYDRAULIC QUESTION #12  
the 224 has a long pto extension that goes thru the pump and stil has ? 4" out the other side for a mower or tiller. pump has large hoses that run forward.. there is a sump up front of the radiator shell. big valve bank up front, has levers / linkage tot he op platform ( very rub goldberg.. but JD installed it.. ot me.. eh? )

]the 224 has a long pto extension that goes thru the pump and stil has ? 4" out the other side for a mower or tiller. pump has large hoses that run forward.. there is a sump up front of the radiator shell. big valve bank up front, has levers / linkage tot he op platform ( very rub goldberg.. but JD installed it.. ot me.. eh?

SOUNDGUY: my question is: to clarify, you CAN run both the pump and other items off the same pto, right? IS there enough of a stub sticking out beyond the pump to attach another unit, like a post hole digger?? Thanks
Ron

/ FORD 5000 AUXILARY HYDRAULIC QUESTION #14  
uh... here's a direct quote from my previous post:

the 224 has a long pto extension that goes thru the pump and stil has ? 4" out the other side for a mower or tiller

224 should be 2240 obviously. that parses out pretty straight.... not too many other ways to say yes ??

OK, thanks. Was not sure if it would lock on, but I guess it will
Thanks
r

224 should be 2240 obviously. that parses out pretty straight.... not too many other ways to say yes ??[/QUOTE]

/ FORD 5000 AUXILARY HYDRAULIC QUESTION #16  
happy new year!

HAPPY NEW YOU TO YOU, AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THE SITE, ALSO.

Thanks Suondguy and others. I lost contact with this thread...and reposted. Im sorry. But I'll try the pto pump idea. Thanks
R

/ FORD 5000 AUXILARY HYDRAULIC QUESTION #19  
should work.. don't see why it won't...