value for 1962 ford tractor model 841 fair condition, runs good

/ value for 1962 ford tractor model 841 fair condition, runs good #1  

stricknole

Tractor
Ford 841 and Branson 4020
What to be a farmer when I grow up, currently working as Engineer for Aerospace Company, not bad gig just not farming.
looking for approx value for 1962 ford tractor, model 841 fair condition, runs good.

/ value for 1962 ford tractor model 841 fair condition, runs good #3  
:welcome:

/ value for 1962 ford tractor model 841 fair condition, runs good #4  
Welcome to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the Ford Vintage Tractors forum.

/ value for 1962 ford tractor model 841 fair condition, runs good #5  
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Search Craigslist in your general area and tractorhouse.com, that will give you an idea of asking prices in your area. Ultimately, value will be determined by what someone is willing to pay and what you're willing to accept. Good luck.

Ken

/ value for 1962 ford tractor model 841 fair condition, runs good #6  
in general.. ugly to showroom full restoration..

1800$ to 4500$

average worker with ok tires.. 'normal' amount of leaks..e tc. 2500$

extra's like power steering or a sherman.. maybee 3000$.. especially if tires are good and tin is not 'divine'

local economy, supply, demand will have an impact on them prices. also.. if you live in a predominately non ford area.. IE.. and allis or farmall or JD area.. that will affect it too..

soundguy

/ value for 1962 ford tractor model 841 fair condition, runs good #7  
]
What to be a farmer when I grow up, currently working as Engineer for Aerospace Company, not bad gig just not farming.
looking for approx value for 1962 ford tractor, model 841 fair condition, runs good.
What, you probably think your some kind of "ROCKET SCIENTIST", don't ya! OOPS!! D'oh, I'm sorry sir that's exactly what you are! LOL!!! Prices are really hard to figure right now. Some people have money some don't. Then you have your hobby farmers that move up from the City and they'll pay twice what the old tractors worth if it has a "Shiney" enough paint job. I've seen your tractor go anywhere from $700.00(barely running) to over $4000.00(still may be barely running but, my, what a nice "Shiney" paint job)!Your tractor in fair condition $2-2500 add $500 for sherman combo,add $500 for good tires and add $1000 for a "Shiney" paint job.
Good Luck! GT65
"you can take the boy out of the farm but you can't take the farm out of the boy"(who said that quote, I did just now!!)