trying to find the right clutch

/ trying to find the right clutch #1  

Sirspliff

Tractor
Hi,

I have now deciffered some of the official numbers, but they do not fit the descriptions you find in these forums - could anyone assist me or direct me where I can get some additional information.

I need to replace the clutch on my 3000 - my proiblem is that when searching there were different types and thus I need to get it right.

I have found the full serial number B*806824* and the rest is lost in "vintage" - I think they call it rust ;-) - I'm trying to get it cleaned as much as I can without destroying the numbers, but I will not get all the numbers for sure.

So I was wondering if anyone in here would know of a place where the serial number can be converted to the type - so I can get it right when I order the new clutch kit.

Looking forward to any assistance!!!

/ trying to find the right clutch
petra79 - thanks for the link, but unfortunately I do not have the numbers needed to deciffer it all;

Until now I have the full serial number

I found further 5 "what looks like a D" 8 (or 2) and then B - looking like it was build in 1965, 8 april on dayshift.

Then I found an E2 "Some missing" and maybe a 5

So as you can see I'm missing some parts.... I have been looking for some place where the numbers from the UK made 3000 could be found from the serial, but still with no luck :-(

/ trying to find the right clutch #5  
Hopefully someone can get ya going better. Good luck..

/ trying to find the right clutch #6  
with no ohter info.. if you see multiple clutches listed.. just split here and remove all doubt on what ya have.

I had to do that a while back on a JD.. too many options available onthe dealers site for what MIGHT have been in that bellhousing...