Is there Power beyond on an OEM single valve?

/ Is there Power beyond on an OEM single valve? #1  

City Farmer

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 3000, 4400 & 4500TLB Case 830 Case 350 dozer
Hi all, I have an OEM single spool valve I'd like to move from my 4400 to my 3000 for a hyd. top link, all that will bolt right up and I'll be all set with some new lines.

These are the questions: I use a (2) spool-(2) handled valve to control the loader. I would swap it for a joystick if I can reuse that valve. Is there a way to feed the (2) spool valve from the single spool? I don't need 3 remotes but if I had them I'd consider adding a tilt with the extra valve. I only want to do this if I can make it work with what I have and still use the 3ph.

Here are some pictures of the valve

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    620.6 KB · Views: 249
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    431.9 KB · Views: 196
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    646 KB · Views: 178
   / Is there Power beyond on an OEM single valve? #2  
if you have a top cover style sinvle spool valve, and also have a generic dual spool laoder valve, and want to use all 3 so that you have laoder and have a rear remote to use the top link.. then get a power beyond sandwich plate that goes under the single spool valve. it will plumb out and back from your loader valve to the plate.

the top cover single spool valv eis fine with laods downstream as it nominally sees the 3pt loads.. in any case.. the sandwich plate will be diverting oil before the single valve sees it anyway..

/ Is there Power beyond on an OEM single valve?
Thanks for the help Sound Guy, it looks like I hit a home run because my 3000 has the aluminum plate on it already. The plate is stamped PB, P, and T. Does it matter which port I use to feed the new valve with, PB or P?

/ Is there Power beyond on an OEM single valve? #4  
PB will be flow out to loader valve - P will be pressure return to 3Pt, and T is the sump return for the loader valve. If your loader valve does not have three ports, you will need to address that or the system will not work properly.

/ Is there Power beyond on an OEM single valve?
PB will be flow out to loader valve - P will be pressure return to 3Pt, and T is the sump return for the loader valve. If your loader valve does not have three ports, you will need to address that or the system will not work properly.

Thanks Harry, I did some research after you posted. I would need a (2) spool DA valve with power beyond to make it work, right? To confuse myself even more during my research I found the exact opposite of what your saying. Need Hydraulic Help - Yesterday's Tractor Co. (#28438)
They say I would go from the (P)-pressure on the Tisco plate to the (In) on the valve. Then go (PB)-power beyond from the valve to the Tisco PB plate. Then I would take my return from the loader valve to the (T)-tank on the Tisco plate.
I really do appreciate you and everyone else taking the time to help me.

/ Is there Power beyond on an OEM single valve? #6  
i do believe that is the correct routing as from yt...