Need ford 19-256 kit for 711 loader to 8N

/ Need ford 19-256 kit for 711 loader to 8N #1  

wploetz

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 60HST 60HP Diesel Compact 4WD Hydrostatic with factory cab, A/C, radio
Any help out there? Need 711 loader mounting kit for ford 8n 1952 part 19-256

Or pictures or specs?

I have manuals but not the pictures of the 8n mounting. The pics I found are too small to make out the details.

Thanks

Bill

/ Need ford 19-256 kit for 711 loader to 8N #2  
and i want a million dollars. My 'wish' has more of a chance to come true. :)

Of the 711/712 loader mount kits.. the 3 rare ones are for the naa, for the 8n, and for the dexta.

I collect 711 and 712 loaders. I have bracket kits for near all of the 3 and 4 cyl machines in the 53-79 year models...

I've NEVER seen the dexta kit...

I've seen 1 NAA kit.. and bought it...

I've seen 2 8n kits.. both on tractors.

I'd say the dexta kit is the most rare. with the other 2 like spun gold or hen's teeth.

good luck. may the force be with you!

on the other hand. you could probably fab up and scab up something that would work... me? I'd loose the hard breathing low featured 8n and get a 55+ machine... but that's me.

on the 8n, you will nee a bracket that goes over the head, then come up with a under /side bolster mount for the toe of the laoder. then you will need to fab a palte that goes under the steering box with a jut out to the left. that jut must then joinn an upright member that utilizes bellhousing bolts, and it will have the box nub on it. that bracket likely needs to wrap under the tractor and use otherside bolts too, and ont he bottom it must have a connection for the stabilizer strap from the bottom edge of the loader.

if i was a betting man.. i'd say you will be building one before you find one to buy... un;ess you get REAL lucky.

If you do get REAL lucky and find the 8n brackets. get some poster baord and trace out all the parts, take measurements.. etc..

I'd buythat set of poster boards from ya...

I've done the same with my naa and some other brackets. templated them to help others build brackets.

the naa trans bracket is similar to the 8n in that it uses an upright that uses side trans bolts and a plate under the steering box. it has the normal lower trans bolt strap location.. and the front bolster is setup to use the 55-64 front ag bracket.

let me know when you get them templated ;)

/ Need ford 19-256 kit for 711 loader to 8N
OK, thanks for your thoughts, you are the ford 8n brain trust.

another idea maybe you can help with

What brackets can I get for this and where? Then I can sell it as complete for a certain tractor that te brackets would fit.

Thanks for your help.

Bill

/ Need ford 19-256 kit for 711 loader to 8N #4  
first.. id whether you have the short box or the long box loader. if it is the short box, it is designed for a 3 cyl tractor.. if it is a long box.. it is designed for the 47-64 4 cyl tractors.

measure from the face of the box to the round part of the upright. do not measure on a corner. 3.5" or so is the short box, 5.5" or so is the long box.

by and far, the most common bracket set available is for the 55-64 ag chassis machines.

the front bracket and lower strap are torchable out of 1/2" and 3/8" plate. the tranny 'hip' bracket is the booger. it's a cast part and has complex bends in it to get under the steering draglinks and still bolt and hug the bellhousing casting.

finding the bracekt are happenstance. I scan ebay and craigslist and parts sites and buy brackets when i see them. I've bought junked out loaders with no bucket just to get the brackets. many times the laoders themselves are worth only 75-150$ with no brackets.. and the brackets themselves can be that much.. or 100$ alone for the hip bracket. The rowcrop 55-64 uses a funny hanger bracket.. but that to could be fabbed with torch and plate and welding.

the 3 cyl brackets, especially the LCG are much more rare and would be difficult to fab.. especially the front bolster bracket.

Thus.. if you are searching for a bracket set.. get one for the box type. hopefully it will the the more common 55-64 ag chassie setup.

If you have more than 150$ in the loader.. you may want to wash your hands now .. the brackets, sometimes are the selling poiunt with the loader being merely along with the deal. Pieceing it together to sell will be a hard row to hoe AND make money on the deal.

just giving you the stark reality of the situation you are in. If you have less than 150 in the laoder.. you may be able to sell it to someone who has brackets.. or has another loader that wished to have it for parts..