57 800 ps conversion

/ 57 800 ps conversion #11  
Thanks, I just emailed a guy about a backhoe he said if the tractor didn't sell this weekend he would part it out.
This sounds interesting. Please keep us updated.:)

/ 57 800 ps conversion #12  
If you were closer to my area I looked at a 3400, Ran when parked, engine does crank, for the price of scrap. backhoe is a sherman and should be easily to adapt to your tractor. I hated to pass it up but funds are low and too many other projects. This tractor is not listed anywhere. It was thru a friend. Not sure how long he is going to hold it. Wife wants it out of the yard.

Kirk

Attachments

• 100_2547.jpg
    100_2547.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 99
   / 57 800 ps conversion #13  
wow.. what a deal!

/ 57 800 ps conversion #14  
That's a big hoe. Bucket looks like it would hold half a yard. Sure wouldn't need power steering with that hanging on the back.:D

/ 57 800 ps conversion
If you were closer to my area I looked at a 3400, Ran when parked, engine does crank, for the price of scrap. backhoe is a sherman and should be easily to adapt to your tractor. I hated to pass it up but funds are low and too many other projects. This tractor is not listed anywhere. It was thru a friend. Not sure how long he is going to hold it. Wife wants it out of the yard.

Kirk

That's a really complete tractor. I hope someone can use it and bring it back. Make somebody a really fun project.

/ 57 800 ps conversion #16  
I hope this guy doesn't scrap it but I can't save all of them.

Kirk

/ 57 800 ps conversion #17  
i heard that!

/ 57 800 ps conversion #18  
On the plus side, everyone that isn't saved makes yours more valuable.