9n ford & 5' box blade

/ 9n ford & 5' box blade
well I picked it up yesterday and hooked it up to the 5320 4wd cab tractor and worked on some half frozen ruts where I have been picking up my round bales, it seemed to work better than my HD 7' HYD. blade did. those
teeth make a big difference. wish I would looked for a 7' instead of a 5' for the 9n. everybody here seems to think
the hyd. top link will be much better with a box blade, and I agree. so I ordered one from agri. supply, I hope it will
work on the 5320 and my 4000 ford diesel witch has a cat. 2 top link, I might be able to find bushing to adapt it
down. thanks guys!

/ 9n ford & 5' box blade
thanks, for the video, that is wanted to see. might even trade off my big hydraulic blade for a 8' bb to go on my 1855 oliver. that way I can keep my 7' ford industrial blade and my 6' Dearborn for my 9n. I am also going to use the TNT on my 5320 deere to work my 5' BB. again the teeth make all the difference. thanks for your help!!

/ 9n ford & 5' box blade #13  
I would not use a 7' box blade on the 9n. It may lift and move ok but if you load up the box or sink the scarifieres in the gound you will be spinning the wheels in short order.
Kirk

/ 9n ford & 5' box blade #14  
7' angle.. sure.. but 5' box max.

/ 9n ford & 5' box blade #15  
I leveled my place with my 8 and a 6ft behuler/farm king. Gets her snorting pretty good but it's doable. If you're not watching it, the box fills up quick and can cause a stall. I've worked that thing like a rented mule, only problem I had was 2 busted tines. The dealer didn't believe me when I told him.

Box blades are one of the best attachments around.

/ 9n ford & 5' box blade
I love my 9ns. 2ns. 8ns. and also my NAA 1953. we also farmed with allis chalmers wd 45s . they were the big tractors of the day!