Ford service manual on cd?

/ Ford service manual on cd? #2  
I have a whole library of service manuals purchased on eBay etc. Most of them are the actual factory service manual scanned into a pdf format with indexing added so that it's quicker to find your way around. A paper manual is definatly easier to find stuff in and to use but I can't justify the price of a paper manual over a cd. I'm guessing that either one of the two manuals in your links would be I&T manuals just because of the number of models covered in one cd. They make good manuals but just give you enough details to cover the important things. The rest you have to figure out on your own. I use them but prefer a factory service manual. Sometimes you just have to use what you can find. I wouldn't be scared to buy them. The one with a parts book bonus is definatly a bonus as lots of times you can see how things are supposed to come apart or go together just from a parts diagram. And dealers love it when you order parts by part number. I also look for parts on the internet just by Googling the part number. Works awesome in most cases. eg partnumber + description (1234567 fender) would get you good hits if parts are available.

/ Ford service manual on cd? #3  
i don't have that one.. but do have some on cd. I like them. can print out pages and take to the shop.. get greasy and then toss.

a rec though.

print out 1 good copy to store inside for when power or computer is not working. manual on cd unprinted is no good when power is off.. ;)

/ Ford service manual on cd? #4  
Scared to buy one but it's only $12, anyone have any 1st hand knowledge about them.
Ford Tractor Service Repair Manual 2000 3000 4000 5000 7000 3400 3500 3550 4400 | eBay
Or this one

Ford Tractor Service Repair Manual 2000 3000 3400 3500 4000 4400 4500 5000 | eBay

My fear is that it will be little more than a owners manual

So for $12, how scared can you really be? Even for an I&T manual, it's cheap. And if you have never thrown $12 down a rat hole, it's time to man up and take a chance.

/ Ford service manual on cd? #5  
the last jd manual I bought cost more than 12$ in shipping that 'dictionary set' to me. :)

/ Ford service manual on cd?
I got it, it is the original ford service manual. from browsing it lets me now I can't do most of it even with a manual.