neighbor news front loader for 53 jubilee

/ neighbor news front loader for 53 jubilee #1  

Ed of all trades

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere X310, JD LA 145
My new neighbors just got a 53 jubilee and want to get a front end loader for it. Any info would help'. Thanks Ed.

/ neighbor news front loader for 53 jubilee
No body know of one or how to get one?

/ neighbor news front loader for 53 jubilee #3  
Those old Fords don't make for good loader tractors.We owned two of them 8N and a 9N both with loaders.No power steering and two wheel drive.

/ neighbor news front loader for 53 jubilee #4  
Here my wagner power line. It has a hydraulic bucket with down pressure. Bucket isn't too big and would be a good match for The Jub/NAA. I had it on my 640. I sold it 2 days ago. Keep checking craiglist. You have the strongarm steering which is a little rough but it is what it is. If you get the loader you will also need some kind of counter weight.Are you close to NJ I might know where there is one cheap.
Kirk

Attachments

• 100_3555.jpg
    100_3555.jpg
    1,017.1 KB · Views: 141
   / neighbor news front loader for 53 jubilee #5  
i agree.. that wagner or sometimes jungle gym loaders will be the most common. 711 will fit but the bracket set is near unobtainable. suerior makes a loader that will fit.

/ neighbor news front loader for 53 jubilee
Here my wagner power line. It has a hydraulic bucket with down pressure. Bucket isn't too big and would be a good match for The Jub/NAA. I had it on my 640. I sold it 2 days ago. Keep checking craiglist. You have the strongarm steering which is a little rough but it is what it is. If you get the loader you will also need some kind of counter weight.Are you close to NJ I might know where there is one cheap.
Kirk

Not very far from NJ, We live close to I 81 a little over an hour from MD and these things are not everywhere.

/ neighbor news front loader for 53 jubilee #7  
I know a guy down in Randolph Va, he might have something. Send me a PM and I'll send you his number.

Kirk