841 172 in 4 cyl 4 speed diesel in pan

/ 841 172 in 4 cyl 4 speed diesel in pan #11  
did you check the line under the VC?

/ 841 172 in 4 cyl 4 speed diesel in pan
Well have front end loader that originally came on 801 series manual dumping on bucket stall cleaner would need to ck pressure and external reservoir and make mounting bracket for pump but that's an idea don't have everything to use it yet

Not yet took tank off last night starting to pull cover in a bit didn't want too pull pump if didn't have to

Had to play with water well air in line valve stem was leaking replaced in Oklahoma tornado went through well close and took part of roof trl.house disaster relief decided was cheaper too replace kept old one for storage forgot to turn off water leaks haven't gotten to yet still sputtering this morning now I'll have breakfast and start on tractor I hope .and was 3 cyl I was looking at on lift would have thought 4000 was stronger than 841 sorry babbling don't leave property much down dirt rd no one likes to come out city people use to pavement tractor getting close private rd and their trying to di with an 8n funny to watch and quits before done takes to long you know

Fuel cap suppose to be vented on diesel??

/ 841 172 in 4 cyl 4 speed diesel in pan #16  
i like vents in all fuel caps.

as for 4000 4 cyl, 841, 1841, etc.. variations on a basic theme. same hyd cyl basically used 55-64.

now.. a 3 cyl 4000.. that's different.... totally different, bigger machine..

Well just wondered on fuel cap most diesel engines I know of tank is under little no more than 3 lbs haven't seen the 3 cyl yet after you said that made sense its a light duty industrial ooooo heavy duty 801 was reading it in book didn't click

R you repairing and selling if so what you sale sp pump 4

/ 841 172 in 4 cyl 4 speed diesel in pan #19  
I pretty much just rebuild my old stuff. ;)

ytmag.com has power steering pumps for sale... both old style with detached sump, and late style with integral sump.

neither are cheap.. but later are cheaper.

be glad you don't have the cable steering setup ( or at least.. I hope you don't ) !!!!!

Not cable power assist 4000 came with Sherman reversing wish was hi low 4brush hogging or need to sharpen wondered you have quite a collection listed there I have 3 garden tractors and 2 riders in need of restoration