66 ford 3000 gas no oil pressure after engine rebuild

/ 66 ford 3000 gas no oil pressure after engine rebuild #1  

ah64driver2002

Tractor
Ford 3000
Hello everyone. New to the forum looking for some onsight. I have a ford 3000 gas tractor that I have recentlyrebuilt the engine on due to spinning a piston on the crankshaft a while back. The crank was repaired. New sleeves installed in the block and numerous other parts replaced during the rebuild. After some minor set backs and multiple tractor splits the tractor is back together. On the initial start the oil pressure light remained on. So i thought maybe the sensor was bad so i replaced with a gauge. And to my dismay the oil pressure gauge sat between 0-1 psi. So i thought maybe yhe pump went out( I am unsure as to what caused the initial failure of the engine). So i purchased a new pump. Primed and installed. Cranked engine an no pressure. I am kind of at a loss for what the issue might be but i was given an idea to take a garden sprayer filled with oil and attach where i connect the psi gauge. Droping the oil pan and pump the oil back thru that port and see where the oil comes back from. Any other ideas or troubleshooting i should try. I appreciate any help on this issue.

/ 66 ford 3000 gas no oil pressure after engine rebuild #2  
Did you send the block out?

Did they remove gallery plugs to hot tank?

/ 66 ford 3000 gas no oil pressure after engine rebuild
I had the block worked at a local machine shop but it appears that i have a hole in the block just below the camshaft that nobe of us saw until now

/ 66 ford 3000 gas no oil pressure after engine rebuild #4  
Got a pic?

/ 66 ford 3000 gas no oil pressure after engine rebuild #6  
I can't see the pic. Is it a hole that should be plugged or a hole that shouldn't be there?

/ 66 ford 3000 gas no oil pressure after engine rebuild
I can't see the pic. Is it a hole that should be plugged or a hole that shouldn't be there?
Its a hole that is not supposed to be there. I will try to re-attach another pic in a bit