Loader for Ford 4000

/ Loader for Ford 4000 #1  

akcfi

Tractor
Ford 4000 and Ford 8N
I am seeking advice on which loader would work best on a 1967 Ford 4000 Diesel tractor. It has the heavy later model front end without the radius rods. Thanks

/ Loader for Ford 4000 #2  
Back up.

Post us a picture and a model ID number. 'later'? front end????

All AG chassie model 3 cyl 4000's had the same front end.. there was no early / late front end. ( there are some steering gear / power steering differences yes. )

Industrial and rowcrops models and SU models had different front ends.

When we see the picture, we will know what you have, and we can go from there.

/ Loader for Ford 4000
Back up.

Post us a picture and a model ID number. 'later'? front end????

All AG chassie model 3 cyl 4000's had the same front end.. there was no early / late front end. ( there are some steering gear / power steering differences yes. )

Industrial and rowcrops models and SU models had different front ends.

When we see the picture, we will know what you have, and we can go from there.

That info came from a thumbnail you posted some time ago. My front end looks like the thumbnail picture on the right in that post. It does not have radius rods and the thumbnail stated that front end was used on later model tractors if that helps. I am out of town presently dealing with Harvey and will post a picture when I get back home.

/ Loader for Ford 4000 #4  
Hmm.. jumping around and referencing old threads without a link makes answering your questions difficult. I browse on a phone, not a computer.

/ Loader for Ford 4000 #5  
   / Loader for Ford 4000
   / Loader for Ford 4000 #7  
No problem, I can't help it that you posted 2 different things, then won't man up and say that it was your mistake. I'll have to remember your handle so I can avoid offering any help on any future Ford problems you WILL encounter while caring for and feeding these old beasts.

/ Loader for Ford 4000
No problem, I can't help it that you posted 2 different things, then won't man up and say that it was your mistake. I'll have to remember your handle so I can avoid offering any help on any future Ford problems you WILL encounter while caring for and feeding these old beasts.

That is assuming Irma does not wash you out to sea, good luck with that treading water thing coming your way, glug, glug, glug.

/ Loader for Ford 4000 #9  
A very poor taste post....

/ Loader for Ford 4000 #10  
Soundguy has helped Many Many old Ford tractor owners over the years, me included. He is also 1 of the early formative members of this site.

And deserves some respect.

The OP has been a member for a whole month and unless I am mistaken forgot a major rule he agreed to when joined-

where do the rules of conduct Allow a statement like that..?