Ford YT 16

/ Ford YT 16 #1  

johnk

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota GST Grand L3130 w/ 723 loader, Ags
Anyone own a Ford YT16 w/ Kohler engine and 48" mowing deck? I was wondering about what year they are and what they are worth? Thanks in advance.:)

/ Ford YT 16 #2  
I was looking to buy the bagger and blower for a ford yt 16 Thanks Joe

/ Ford YT 16 #3  
i own a one owner yt16 with tiller and i paid 700 its in nice shape with the tiller used once 48" deck 16hp kohler

/ Ford YT 16
Do you have a pic of it with the tiller attached?

/ Ford YT 16 #5  
Hi everyone. I am new to this site but have enjoyed reading the posts.

I am hoping that someone can help me out. I have a broken Ford YT 16.

I love the tractor but broke the rear end last weekend. Need so badly to replace it but I can not find a replacement rear end anywhere. Anyone know where to go or who to contact?

Thanks so much!

/ Ford YT 16
Try a search on craigs list or ebay. Thet show up there from time to time. Good luck and let us know how you make out..

/ Ford YT 16 #7  
I'm going to go look at a Ford YT-16 tonite. Seller claims it"s in good shape both motor and hydro but the blade clutch is out. He wants $275.00 for it. I don't know much about these whats everyone think? Just want to use it around the place for pulling trailers and sweeper ECT.

/ Ford YT 16
If it's a kohler twin i would jump on it. i beat the heck out of mine every week with a 48" mower and never skips a beat......

/ Ford YT 16 #10  
Hi everyone. I am new to this site but have enjoyed reading the posts.

I am hoping that someone can help me out. I have a broken Ford YT 16.

I love the tractor but broke the rear end last weekend. Need so badly to replace it but I can not find a replacement rear end anywhere. Anyone know where to go or who to contact?

Thanks so much!
I have same tractor. The transmission is beyond repair - so I'm looking to part out the tractor. Which pieces are you specifically looking for and its quite possible I have the part you are looking for