Ford YT16

/ Ford YT16
I've had mine for quite a few years. Last week the fuel pump went and they were very hard to locate3. They said the new fuel has wreacked havoc on the older materials.

/ Ford YT16 #12  
I've had mine for quite a few years. Last week the fuel pump went and they were very hard to locate3. They said the new fuel has wreacked havoc on the older materials.

A YT16 has a fuel pump?

/ Ford YT16
Yes it does. The Kohler magnum wiith cast iron sleeves does anyways. Pricey little bugger. Jobbers around here wanted 60 to 75 dollars. Got one online new for 36 dollars to my door. They say the new gas is reaping havac on the old diaphrams,

/ Ford YT16 #14  
nice tractor i have the same where can i get that bagger at or who makes. i have a parts yt16 that needs patred out if you need anything, thanx
I NEED A TRANSMISSION FOR MY YT 16. THE CLUTCH AND BRAKE PEDAL ARE ON THE LEFT SIDE. THE DISC BRAKE IS ON THE RIGHT SIDE IF YOU'RE SITTING ON MOWER.

/ Ford YT16 #15  
i have had the chance to own a 75 lt16 tiwn with a briggs powerplant and love it have put typical maintenance into it

/ Ford YT16 #16  
I have same tractor. The transmission is beyond repair - so I'm looking to part out the tractor. Which pieces are you specifically looking for and its quite possible I have the part you are looking for

/ Ford YT16 #17  
I NEED A TRANSMISSION FOR MY YT 16. THE CLUTCH AND BRAKE PEDAL ARE ON THE LEFT SIDE. THE DISC BRAKE IS ON THE RIGHT SIDE IF YOU'RE SITTING ON MOWER.
I have same tractor. The transmission is beyond repair - so I'm looking for either a new transmission or to part out the tractor. Please let me know if you were able to find a transmission

/ Ford YT16 #18  
jonnyl do you still have the parts yt16
i just bought a ford yt16 and need some parts

/ Ford YT16 #19  
Just picked up a YT today and was wondering if you might have a starter you'd be interested in selling? And maybe a carburetor? Thanks, Tom

/ Ford YT16 #20  
First post all, great site !!!!

Looking for mower deck parts, specifically the dual pully on the deck (42 in)

Thanks