Ford YT16

/ Ford YT16 #21  
i need a steering column for a ford yt16 lawn tractor. thanks

/ Ford YT16 #22  
nice tractor i have the same where can i get that bagger at or who makes. i have a parts yt16 that needs patred out if you need anything, thanx
hi jonny , i am looking for a steering column for my ford yt16 lawn tractor, mine has a few teeth missing on the gear....so it doesn't like to turn right....thanks

/ Ford YT16 #23  
Anybody know where I can get a steering sector gear for my YT-16? The gear on the column looks OK, so I think I just need that sector gear.

/ Ford YT16 #24  
Hi! I am looking for the transmission for the yt-16 would you have that? Mike

/ Ford YT16 #25  
nice tractor i have the same where can i get that bagger at or who makes. i have a parts yt16 that needs patred out if you need anything, thanx

Do You still have the yt=16 for parts looking for the transmission

/ Ford YT16 #26  
I need a manual for my yt-16,any suggestions?

/ Ford YT16 #27  
Not knowing how to post a new thread on this website I'm just going to ask anyone a question.
I have a ford yt16 (circa 1985) with a flat rear tyre - How do I get the wheel off to get the puncture repaired?

/ Ford YT16 #28  
In the center of the rim is a rubber boot . remove it, then you see a washer with a carter pin. remove them. be sure you take care to watch for the key-way on the shaft .

/ Ford YT16 #29  
I know almost nothing about tractors. I came across a YT 16 and I'm wondering if it has a PTO. Can it operate tow behind attachments.

I have a hobby farm and I really need a tractor. If anybody knows I would appreciate the info!

/ Ford YT16 #30  
Hey yall, I bought a yt16 a few weeks ago. I was wondering if anybody had a manual for it?? The previous owner disconnected half of the wires and I'm at a loss as to where everything goes. It has a briggs and stratton 16hp opposed twin but I think the electrical would be the same for ones running a kholer. I could probaby make do with a close up pic of someone's wiring but any kind of help would be awesome. Thanks