ford 145

/ ford 145 #1  

wscuellar

Tractor
ford 145 lgt
hellow every one i'm new to this site and ford tractors I have a wheelhorse with a snow blower a john deere 110 with a hydrolic tiller I know some of you are gonna say you can't do that but I did, and an old sears. tore all apart for years,but one of these days.I also have a cub 1050 for the grass cutting.I do have alot of questions about this ford 145 like where is the hydrolic pump for lift and can you use it for three point hitch or plow i just bought it yesterday and havent looked under it yet. Thanks willie

/ ford 145 #3  
Hey Willie, welcome to the forums from Oklahoma.

Ken

/ ford 145 #5  
guessing you have a Ford LGT145?

IF so, yes it is a garden tractor and will support a 3point or pin hitch. Either were available as options from Ford. However you may have trouble finding one - or you can make one easily (at least the pin hitch model).

On the LGT, the lift cylinder is on the right side (sitting on the tractor) frame tube beside/below the instrement pedistal.
IT bleeds pressure off the hydrostatic pump (under the seat - follow the drive shaft from the engine backward) to work the lift cylinder. Most models have only one cylinder, but a second circuit was an option as well. The control lever is on the deck in front of the seat.

Fords are good stout machines. The LGT models were really made by JAcobson and are rebadged as Fords, so most parts and manuals for the JAcobson models will work as well.

I have an LGT 165 - basically the same machine with a bigger motor...