Ford 2120 dash light question

/ Ford 2120 dash light question #1  

kabs95

Tractor
Ford 2120
Hi, I have a 2120 4cyl and while pushing some snow I noticed an idiot light or dash light on. The light is a circle with a line threw it. The circle is a normal circle but the line is sort of wavy going through the circle left to right. Any ideas what this means. I have a manual on order now but I really need to move some of these snow banks. Thanks for any help. KB

/ Ford 2120 dash light question #2  
Engine coolant temp? This is from my TC40DA manual. The Boomer 8N manual has the same page. If so check the level and clean out the radiator.

Symbols.jpg

/ Ford 2120 dash light question
I thought that might be it. I checked the rad before I ran it this am. The level was right at the top and green as new. Maybe a water pump issue? Also the light was on on the start. It was about 10 this am when I started it. I can't imagine that it would read hot that quick.

/ Ford 2120 dash light question #4  
It's been years since I sold my 2110 so this is a little fuzzy but how about a pre-heat indicator?

/ Ford 2120 dash light question
I know that the glow plug is a different light, at least when U start it. I checked the hydro fluid and that is ok. I need to get a manual.