new memberI

/ new memberI #1  

popi355

Tractor
Ford 345D
I just found this site in my hunt for an answer to a wiring problem on my 345D tractor. Had to put a new wiring harness in this machine (rats chewed the original beyond repair). now the fuel gauge reads full all the time and the temperature gauge reads hot as well. I have been told that there may be a resistor that wasn't installed or resistor wire wasn't used. How much of a resistor should be connected to these gauges to have them read correctly?

/ new memberI #2  
Hello Popi355 and welcome to TractorByNet. I have moved your thread to the Ford forum where I hope you will gain as much information as possible. Good luck!! :dance1:

/ new memberI #4  
:welcome:
To the forum Popi. You can find answers to just about everything here.

/ new memberI #5  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

You may need to re-post your question here in the Ford Forum under a different title... one regarding your wiring fault. You'll get more specific advice that way.

Enjoy the site.

/ new memberI #6  
This is a garden tractor forum and this is not a garden tractor. Post in vintage tractors, 2 below this one, or in the New Holland forums or in the repairs forum.

/ new memberI #7  
This is a garden tractor forum and this is not a garden tractor. Post in vintage tractors, 2 below this one, or in the New Holland forums or in the repairs forum.

Huh? Did you accidentally post in the wrong thread, Mate? A Ford 345D is an "Industrial Tractor".

Oh, wait... my mistake. You're quite correct 'Opti-Mist'. It looks like 'HeatherTBN' put him in this forum by mistake.