LGT 18H

/ LGT 18H #1  

blacktruck

Gold Member
Tractor
Cub cadet 2450, JD 420, Ford LGT18H
Anybody out there have any info on this model? I have had mine for many years and just don't seem to see much on them. Just curious if they were a short lived model or just not popular for some reason. Any info, good stories rumors or innuendo would be good. I've been a great fan of garden tractors for a long. Had no idea there were others out there with similar ideas. Who knew??

/ LGT 18H
Hmmm, either I've managed to PO the entire group that has any info on this model or maybe nobody has any info on this model. Didn't see that coming. I'll share my views on it anyway. It is a great little tractor. Two complaints come to mind after many years of service. Mine is equipped with a 42" mower deck. Too small. The tractor should have one in the 48-54" range. Plenty of power for that would be my assessment. The other complaint would be the lack of a Cat 0 hitch. Having that would make it even more versatile. Had planned to sell it but the more I think about it, I think I'll just keep it for the grandkids to play with.

/ LGT 18H #3  
Blacktruck I have had a Ford LGT18 for about 25 Years now and mine has the 48" mower deck. Ford sold their Tractor division to New Holland in the mid nineties and New Holland sold off the LGT to some one.