Pics of new Echo blower

/ Pics of new Echo blower #1  

CompactTractorFan

Tractor
Kubota BX25
Here are pics of our new Echo PB-770H (Echo's most powerful) backpack blower. Has worked great so far...

/ Pics of new Echo blower

Attachments

• 000_0026.JPG
    000_0026.JPG
    385.8 KB · Views: 564
  • 000_0028.JPG
    000_0028.JPG
    360.2 KB · Views: 530
they work great blowing snow.:)

Yeah, I want to try that. They included a insert to put in the air intake for the winter so it does not make your back cold.

We actually got it during leaf season, but I just got the pics now...

/ Pics of new Echo blower #5  
Yeah, I want to try that. They included a insert to put in the air intake for the winter so it does not make your back cold.

We actually got it during leaf season, but I just got the pics now...

Have done it for years st work. great against buildings, on stars, sidewalks. just bundlr up. :)

/ Pics of new Echo blower #7  
Nice looking unit. The back pad looks comfortable. :thumbsup:

/ Pics of new Echo blower #8  
Very nice!!! I have a red max ezb 8050 that blows like a hurricane but it weighs 27 lbs. most find it to be too heavy, and while it's no feather, it is comfortable to carry for extended periods of time. We don't have any echo commercial dealers close by where I live but I know they are one of the major players in landscaping equipment.

/ Pics of new Echo blower #9  
I have owned several echo blowers, they are one of the best, just make sure you run a high quality two stroke oil, I use amsoil saber or Stihl.

I have owned several echo blowers, they are one of the best, just make sure you run a high quality two stroke oil, I use amsoil saber or Stihl.

Yup, we bought the oil from the dealer.