Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tractor
    ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC

Default Re: Pressure washer, serviceable parts?

knowing the system and observing the problem would go a long way towards finding a deal.

Veteran Member

First off, I would like to thank J_J for sharing his expertise. J_J is to small engines, hydraulics, etc. like Diamondpilot is to trailers. Always with the good input.

Anyway, good thread. The pump on my Ryobi (bought at HD on a special for 400 bucks quite some time back) died. I had been winging it for quite awhile with a small electric one while casually looking for a replacement pump.

My Ryobi has an Annovi Reverbi pump with no part number, just a 2.7gpm, 3000psi on it. I figure it might have been some kind of one off? I found the AN RMV2.5G30 somewhat comparable then found one on Ebay, new for what I thought was a pretty good price, certainly much better than the on-line places that specialize in these parts.

I got the pump and proceeded to bolt it up yesterday. That's when I discovered the "European 22mm standard" output. This particular model happens to be available with the 22mm or a 3/8 quick connect. The quick connect on my old pump was NPT. I stopped at a local hardware shop and picked up the adaptor for 7.43 tax included. The salesman knew exactly what I was after. He said that they sell quite a few of those adaptors actually.

If I can get another few years on this one, I will be quite happy

Tractor
    Abati

I agree with you guys, i do gardening for myself, it's like a hobby for me. Most of the things you discussed here i'm never heard of them they are new for me. I just have a small plot of garden in the aged home where i live I feel better when I spend my time doing something in the garden.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123