My new Corona Oscillating Hoe

/ My new Corona Oscillating Hoe #1  

DJ54

Elite Member
Tractor
IH Farmall 656 gas/ IH 240 Utility/ 2, Super C Farmalls/ 2, Farmall A's/ Farmall BN/McCormick-Deering OS-6/McCormick-Deering O-4/ '36 Farmall F-12/ 480 Case hoe. '65 Ford 2000 3 cyl., 4 spd. w/3 spd Aux. Trans
Got to give a Rave about my new Corona Oscillating hoe. :thumbsup::thumbsup: I give it a two thumbsup..!! I looked at the big box stores, and what they had. Just wanted something a little sturdier built. Saw some @ Johnny's Seed's, but pretty pricey. Found the Corona site, and their hoes, and what I was looking for. Around here, the John Deere Landscape stores are the only one's that seem to have them. And for a lot less then the one's at Johnny's. My Corona 4" was $23.15+ tax here. I bought two, and gave one to my old buddy in town to give it his opinion. Haven't seen him since..., maybe he's still hoeing, LOL..., they are a pleasure to use...

I tried it out as soon as I got home. I was amazed... Although I did notice a difference between the earth that had been tilled with my RT tiller, and the earth that had been cultivated with my ole' David Bradley 2-wheeler. The cultivated earth was so much more workable. Sliced through it like soft butter.

I'm probabaly eons behind in hand garden tools, and scoffed at this type of hoe, until using ths one. Wish I had one of these when I was a kid... :rolleyes:

Corona Hoe 001.jpgCorona Hoe 002.jpg