Leaf blowers : What are your non-leaf blowing uses?

/ Leaf blowers : What are your non-leaf blowing uses? #21  
I'd like to dry the dog off after a bath, but my wife won't let me.

/ Leaf blowers : What are your non-leaf blowing uses? #22  
I use my back pack blower to blow the snow off my daughters trampoline.

/ Leaf blowers : What are your non-leaf blowing uses? #24  
You can ride, too.

:)

Bruce

/ Leaf blowers : What are your non-leaf blowing uses? #25  
I use to to clean up after splitting wood. If I chainsaw in the grass I use to to scatter the shavings.

image-1826716791.jpg

/ Leaf blowers : What are your non-leaf blowing uses? #26  
I don't reckon I have any new or unusual uses. I have enough air hose to reach anywhere on the premises and enough compressor to keep up fairly well, so I haven't had a leaf blower until the last couple of years. I bought a cheap electric one and use it mostly to blow water off the wooden patio (breezeway) after a blowing rain, and to blow any debris out of the garage. But I occasionally use it to blow the leaves and grass clippings off the driveways after mowing instead of stringing out enough air hose to use the 4' air gun.

/ Leaf blowers : What are your non-leaf blowing uses? #27  
Y'all have inspired me! I'm gonna use it instead of toilet paper.

Might name it after that feller that usta play basketball, "The Air Bidet"! Yeah, that's the ticket!

prs

/ Leaf blowers : What are your non-leaf blowing uses? #28  
I use mine mostly to clean off the hay mower and baler after use. I like to get a good look at the baler knotter area to see if any service should be done before the parts go Tango Union. Same for the knife area of my NH479 mower.

I've been known to use my other one to push a canoe and raft around on the pond. Why paddle when you can get blown away ! Need to quickly preheat cast iron in a charcoal file before welding? Have at it.

/ Leaf blowers : What are your non-leaf blowing uses? #29  
Blow the gravel back into the driveway after plowing all winter.

/ Leaf blowers : What are your non-leaf blowing uses? #30  
They work great for controlled burns of pasture, also fighting grass fires. Blow the fire out! As a former firefighter, I can tell you for a fact that you can extinguish a grass fire as fast as you can walk. Blow from the grass side back into "The Black" .