Rowbuster plow/cultivator

/ Rowbuster plow/cultivator #1  

CDsdad

Platinum Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1533
I guess this is the right forum since this equipment is used in the garden.

I'm looking for a Rowbuster brand plow/cultivator. My father has one that's 30 years old. It has a 5 hp engine, the large rear wheel is chain driven, front wheel is small and can be adjusted for a deeper or shallower furrow. Blades are attached between front and rear wheel. My dad has an 8" sweep, turning blades, chisel point, and maybe a couple of larger sweeps.

Does anyone know if these are still sold new? I've done forum searches, googled, and yahooed. No luck. Ebay, nothing I could find. Hopefully someone has seen some used ones, or knows more about them.

/ Rowbuster plow/cultivator #2  
So how effective with this machine at plowing/tilling? and did it have a tendency to fall over?

/ Rowbuster plow/cultivator #3  
sounds like some of the stuff in the 2 wheeled tractor forum. But they usually had 2 big wheels side by side like a tiller and stuff hangs off back. im thinking this machine had handles so it would not fall over. but a funny thought

/ Rowbuster plow/cultivator #4  
Rusty,
This must be a Wayne County thing because my dad had one, and I loved it. I have searched and searched for one, and I have found it. Look at the website and click on Plow Hoss.

Maxim Manufacturing produces lawn and garden equipment for serious gardeners and the rental industry

Ray, Clemson,
It was made almost like a tiller on the back-end, except the chain was connected to the big rear wheel for motion.

I just saw how old the original post is. HaHa! Maybe you are still looking for one, Rusty. :)

Attachments

• PlowHoss.JPG
    PlowHoss.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 6,868
   / Rowbuster plow/cultivator #5  
I have a row buster for sale. Good condition. Used last summer. 662-415-4402 Corinth,MS 38834

/ Rowbuster plow/cultivator #8  
I have one for sell if you are still interested?

/ Rowbuster plow/cultivator #9  
I have a row buster for sale if you are still interested? You can call me at 2563075390