Bad Boy ZTR mowers ?

/ Bad Boy ZTR mowers ? #81  
I still don't know where the hitch ball came from. I was in my second year of mowing that area, and I don't own a 1 7/8 anything. Not near a road. Beats me, maybe it was yours.:D

/ Bad Boy ZTR mowers ? #82  
Hey mud, you didn't sale your Branson did ya? You still like'n the Dog? Also where did you get it?

Thanks tnaz

Yes, Branson is gone. 4 hours on it in a year. Just couldn't justify keeping it.

I picked the bad boy up in Starke. It is doing what it's suppose to do. No complaints! It doesn't pack the soil like the 4000# Branson.

/ Bad Boy ZTR mowers ? #83  
Brother if you are on your second set of blades after 1600 hours you ain't mowing the crap I mow. :D I believe I got 40 hours out of my last set. The yard is looking a lot more like a yard now, and quality of cut seems to improve as the bermuda does. I have hit stumps, roots, stobs, rocks, and someones 1 7/8 hitch ball so far. Oh, and that thing will suck the lid right off a D box. Learned that the hard way too.

Gosh! While it's no ZT, I've never even sharpened the blades on my Kubota B2710 mower and it's ten years old and 300+ hours. Still cuts very well. Yeah, I know I probably should sharpen the blades, but as long as it cuts well...

And I've only sharpened the blades on my Woods rotary cutter ("bush hog") once in ten years and I mow 35 acres of pasture with it along with trails in the woods (roots, branches, rocks).

Ken

/ Bad Boy ZTR mowers ? #84  
I have a Cat powered 2011 AOS Bad Boy....This thing is built like an anvil and handles with total precision. Much better machine than than my JD which I am selling. Very superior product in use and ease of service

/ Bad Boy ZTR mowers ? #85  
goatman1

I was wondering since your friend has had the bad boy for a while now how does he like it is it holding up? Does he use it commercial? I have a cub cadet POS it's very hard on my back it's so ruff riding and have thinking of getting the bad boy. I mow about 3 acres. My cub has never been a good mower.

/ Bad Boy ZTR mowers ? #86  
If the budget will allow, may I suggest the Ferris Independent
Suspension series Z's?
I've had spinal fusion and there's just no ride like that of a full
I/S ZTR Ferris.
I'm no salesman for Ferris. I just know how my spine feels after
being pounded for 2-3 hours with some of the others.

/ Bad Boy ZTR mowers ? #87  
I have a Bad Boy Outlaw XP with the suspension and the Grammer suspension seat, I'm amazed at how smooth this thing is.
I was mowing with a Kubota L3940 and a 72" RFM, I can't believe how much faster and smoother the ZTR is and my ground is pretty rough.
Only had it about a month and mowed with it 4 times and I'm very happy.
My ground is also not level and as long as I go up or across and the ground is dry it does a lot better than I expected on the hills.
I got the 36hp Vanguard V-Twin and the 60" deck, in thick grass, up hill, and with my fat A** it doesn't even bog down. :D

Attachments

• BB1.JPG
    BB1.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 865
  • BB2.JPG
    BB2.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 722
   / Bad Boy ZTR mowers ? #88  
SteveCornell said:
I have a Bad Boy Outlaw XP with the suspension and the Grammer suspension seat, I'm amazed at how smooth this thing is.
I was mowing with a Kubota L3940 and a 72" RFM, I can't believe how much faster and smoother the ZTR is and my ground is pretty rough.
Only had it about a month and mowed with it 4 times and I'm very happy.
My ground is also not level and as long as I go up or across and the ground is dry it does a lot better than I expected on the hills.
I got the 36hp Vanguard V-Twin and the 60" deck, in thick grass, up hill, and with my fat A** it doesn't even bog down. :D

We bought the 60" badboy from tsc last week. She's not near as nice as yours we could tell it beat the cub by a mile. So far it cuts like a dream.

/ Bad Boy ZTR mowers ? #89  
Hey guys...........this post was started quite awhile back. I was wondering how everyone's BB's are holding up? I'm in the market for a zero turn mower this spring and the BB is definitely on the short list ........... I'll be cutting approximately 5 acres with trees scattered throughout the property. I like the Cat diesel but I'm concerned about the weight of the machine which is going to probably push me toward the outlaw lineup. Is anyone running either of these machines? If so, what are your thoughts?

/ Bad Boy ZTR mowers ? #90  
Hey guys...........this post was started quite awhile back. I was wondering how everyone's BB's are holding up? I'm in the market for a zero turn mower this spring and the BB is definitely on the short list ........... I'll be cutting approximately 5 acres with trees scattered throughout the property. I like the Cat diesel but I'm concerned about the weight of the machine which is going to probably push me toward the outlaw lineup. Is anyone running either of these machines? If so, what are your thoughts?

We bought the one from TSC and I can't compare it to any of the others being this is our first. We love it.