NEW EXMARK QUEST ZTR MOWER

/ NEW EXMARK QUEST ZTR MOWER #1  

Travis_R

Veteran Member
Tractor
'98 MASSEY FERGUSON 231
Well, I did it. This past Saturday I took delivery of a new Exmark Quest ZTR. I purchased the model that has the 24hp Briggs Engine with the 52" cut. Its got a total of 5/10ths of an hour on it and all of that was done by riding around the yard a little. It had zero hours at the dealer. It will be for residential use, NOT commercial. I have a 3 year warranty on everything on it. Dealer told me he would back me 100%. There are a LOT of ZTR manufacturers (and I think its ridiculous). But I chose the Exmark because I know the quality of them- the quality of cut and the quality of the manufacturer.

Once the grass really starts growning and the ground dries, i'll be able to use it regular. Then i'll post the pros and cons of my experience with it. Hopefully it will give me years of trouble-free service- just as one would expect.

Travis R

/ NEW EXMARK QUEST ZTR MOWER #2  
Good luck with your new mower Travis. It's supposed to be a real nice machine. Keep us informed as to how she performs. I might be looking for one this spring.

Jeff

/ NEW EXMARK QUEST ZTR MOWER #3  
I'm researching the zero turns now.....in the market for one for my lake place....going to put in bermuda this year but now it's pasture grass and rocks!!! I have alot of rough easement mowing to do too. Wonder how your Exmark will do on ditches??? Would love to see some pics. Also interested in prices if you care to share or pm.