New Kubota ZD 321,54" deck,21hp diesel

/ New Kubota ZD 321,54" deck,21hp diesel #1  

johndeere1kubota2

Tractor
John Deere 990
After looking and test driving most of the new Zero Turns on the market today, I purchased the ZD 321 with the 54" deck. I could not have made a better decision.The 21 hp diesel mower is quiet,strong and has easy access to all check points.I of course had to put it into some 10" bahia grass behind my house and it handled it well,but kind of slow.The 4 1/2 acres of yard should not be a problem.The wife never lets it get that high.We currently have been using a Kubota gx1600 diesel purchased in 1997.It has been a good one to.Let me say this, I tried Ferris,Skag,Grasshopper,John Deere,Toro and Exmark.The shaft driven deck and hydraulic clutch is standard on the ZD and an option on John Deere. By far the ZD stood out in front.I do have to say the Ferris independent front and rear suspension was quiet comfortable, but it did not have the features of the ZD. My wife enjoys the hydraulic deck lift and lower pedal. Overall, could not be happier.

/ New Kubota ZD 321,54" deck,21hp diesel #2  
Congrats on the new Kubota. I purchased a ZD326p in the spring. It is very good on fuel and will mow faster than I care to go. If you are like me you will really like the builtin lift for cleaning under the deck. All in all a solid unit. Mine replaced a commercial Deere outfront mower which I preferred running but the new outfront units are just too much $$$.

dsb