Log splitters

/ Log splitters #1  

Whiteyf713

Tractor
New Holland TC 35
Looking to buy a new splitter. Our local farm store only has the short rail brave splitters in stock. Never ran a short rail, needing any input available.

/ Log splitters #2  
Search this site for "Log Splitter" and you should find a lot of suggestions. I have a 22 ton SpeeCo (Huskee) that I got from TSC. Tall rail so no more hunched back while I split, more power than I expected, and a pleasure to use at a much lower cost than I originally planned. I couldn't be happier with it.

/ Log splitters #3  
Looking to buy a new splitter. Our local farm store only has the short rail brave splitters in stock. Never ran a short rail, needing any input available.

Short rail is not the best splitter out there, but should hold up for one user. Brave is also a good company, and I think they tend to have better quality than some of the ones in the box stores. I know Brave used to be in Lowes around here, but they wouldn't build them cheap enough for Lowes. I think that says they still want to build them in the states??

The short beam splitter was brought out by Brave to meet the customers demand to spend less money. All of the others were doing it, so they had to offer that design so they could compete.