Quest Exmark Zero Turn

/ Quest Exmark Zero Turn #1  

poolecw

Any experiences with this particular mower? Exmark makes commercial equipment but this is their homeowner model. I checked it out in a showroom and it seemed very well built. The deck was built like a tank. Its got a 22 HP Briggs & Stratton (ELS) Twin-Cylinder Engine. The one I looked at was last year's model and they had it marked down to $3,900.

Thanks,
Chris

/ Quest Exmark Zero Turn #2  
Any experiences with this particular mower? Exmark makes commercial equipment but this is their homeowner model. I checked it out in a showroom and it seemed very well built. The deck was built like a tank. Its got a 22 HP Briggs & Stratton (ELS) Twin-Cylinder Engine. The one I looked at was last year's model and they had it marked down to $3,900.

Thanks,
Chris

Exmark has a good name. I doubt that they would trash it making a piece of junk. They have good service.

/ Quest Exmark Zero Turn #3  
I bought a new 08' Exmark Quest 52" mower with the 24 hp Briggs & Stratton engine. It don't have but 14 hours on it. I have actually been thinking about selling it because I'd like to have a little bigger size mower (I'm one of them big ole' boys!)

If I had any complaints, there would be 2 of them:
1) Its alittle too small in size if the operator (like myself) is over weight. But I should have realized this before I made the purchase.
2) This is my first ZTR, but I personally think the air filtration system is too small. The air filter has to be serviced more frequently than the "canister" types you see on commercial mowers.

All-in-all, the Quest is an Excellent mower that leaves a perfect cut. It is constructed of thick, heavy duty materials from front to back and top to bottom. Bottom Line.

Travis R