Anyone own one of these tillers?

/ Anyone own one of these tillers? #1  

jesemd

I know that MTD isnt the highest quality, but used ones are non-existent this year.

Does anyone have any experience good or bad with these?

Thanks!

Attachments

• 21A-240M000_prod.jpg
    21A-240M000_prod.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 119
   / Anyone own one of these tillers? #2  
My wife has one uses it lots and loves it. Starts good easy to handle.

/ Anyone own one of these tillers? #3  
I've had one for several years. Called a Mantis tiller. Worked the heck out of it in the garden until I got a 3-point tiller. Noisy and bounces around alot if the ground is hard. With the light weight it doesn't go real deep unless you go slow. Best for a small garden, lightweight and takes up no room in shop.

/ Anyone own one of these tillers? #4  
I have a Mantis...just bought it the other day...works GREAT! I orginally got it just to till the flowerbeds around the house, but when my wife saw how easly it ripped through that, she now wants me to till her a spot for a vegatable garden :rolleyes: I am under no illusions that it will go as fast, but I'll give it a shot! : )

/ Anyone own one of these tillers? #5  
I know that MTD isnt the highest quality, but used ones are non-existent this year.

Does anyone have any experience good or bad with these?

Thanks!
Buy the mantis or honda brand tiller and & don,t look back.You will be glad you did in the long run.I have the Mantis with a honda 4 stroke motor,it starts every time with little maintience.coobie