Economy Tractor

/ Economy Tractor #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Looking for any information on the Economy Tractor mostly the power king line.
A website would be nice w/ specs on a 1966,16hp,serial #14018E

Thanks.

Thomas..NH

/ Economy Tractor
Roy,
Thanks for the information.

Thomas..NH

/ Economy Tractor #4  
Thomas Do you have an economy tractor?
Bud

/ Economy Tractor
Bud,
I had a 1971 Economy Tractor...Power King model,than with a little Yankee trading my winter project for the last couple of years has been a Speedex 1832 model.
One of my co workers just purchase a 1966 Economy Tractor,and looking for any type of information so I'm trying to help,and what other than a better place than here./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Take care and stay /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH

/ Economy Tractor
Thank you for the informatoin Ray,and as soon as I unwrap my fingers from this nice warm cup of coffee I'll check out the website. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Have a pleasant weekend./w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH

/ Economy Tractor #9  
I just happen to have a Power King "One Tough Tractor" sales brochure that looks to have been produced around 1982. It covers the Model 1614 (14hp), model 2416 (16 hp) and the model 2418 (18 hp).

It had a wide variety of implements available (front end loaders, front snow-blowers, 46" rotary tiller, 5 ft sickle mower and a lot more).

If the web sites mentioned above doesn't have the information you need then I'll see if this brochure has it.

Kelvin

/ Economy Tractor
Yes they are one tough little tractor./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif
I didn't realize it would be this hard to locate infomation about them./w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

Couple of other gentlemen here have fowarded information but no luck yet,/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gifso like a Kubota I'll keep trying./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Thanks for any info Kelvin.

Take care and stay/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH