Pollen & Dust cutting 2 Ac. today

/ Pollen & Dust cutting 2 Ac. today #1  

brin

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles eas
Here in Ga. we have been getting lots of rain but not lately...so I took My Murray lawn tractor out for a spin today to cut my 2 Ac. around the house and holly cow, the pollen and the dust was awful..had to use a mask it was that bad. We need rain again here real bad to wash this stuff away. Got it all done in about 2 hrs. including an oil change.

/ Pollen & Dust cutting 2 Ac. today #2  
Your not alone my friend. It's been horrible down here too. Come on rain!

/ Pollen & Dust cutting 2 Ac. today #3  
After a month straight of no rain, we finally have over 2.5". The NASCAR race fans aren't happy at Texas Motor Speedway, but I'm thrilled. After mowing the grass the last two times, I've been coughing, sneezing, and wheezing from all the dust and pollen. The rain-cleaned air is a welcomed blessing.

/ Pollen & Dust cutting 2 Ac. today #4  
The pollen is so bad in my part of Georgia I am just letting the grass go until we get some rain. They are calling for a 50% chance tomorrow and I sure hope it comes through.

MarkV

/ Pollen & Dust cutting 2 Ac. today #5  
HAD to blow off the front porch and deck/gazebo yesterday cause all the oak/hickory tassels were worse than leaves ever get........YUCK........a yellow cloud and even got through my OSHA respirator.........

Its sprinkling this morning so, so fantastic to open the doors and windows to get fresh air in without the pollen and save on the AC bill from the windows being shut for the last month...........THANKS GOD.........Dennis