bad boy

/ bad boy #1  

buford

Tractor
masseyferguson1533
Well here we go, when I last wrote I was undecided on which mower to get,
(grasshopper 721 ro 727) well I didn't get either, I ended up with a Bad Boy 60 inch with the 35 hp CAT. The reason? A good deal. It has 47 hrs and is $12,200 to my door. I'll let you know how it goes.

/ bad boy #2  
Congratulations!!

I bought a new Bad Boy Outlaw (61") with a 31 HP Kawasaki in August. I would have liked to have bought one of their diesels, but wasn't willing to part with the extra $s. I'm sure my opinion isn't free of bias, but I think the Bad Boys are well built and offer excellent value for the money.

Happy mowing.

Steve

/ bad boy #3  
Congratulations!!

I bought a new Bad Boy Outlaw (61") with a 31 HP Kawasaki in August. I would have liked to have bought one of their diesels, but wasn't willing to part with the extra $s. I'm sure my opinion isn't free of bias, but I think the Bad Boys are well built and offer excellent value for the money.

Happy mowing.

Steve
Steve, if it's any concilation, I feel the same about Bad Boy, and I don't own one.

/ bad boy
The 35 hp Bad Boy is great, power to spare and built heavy. Have only used it for a few hours but I love it. As I said, I got it from Everythingattachments with only 50 hrs on it. Also the first owner was retired race driver Hary Gant. My Scag is 12yrs old but it looks small next to this thing.

/ bad boy #5  
no direct experience w/BB....my neighbor has a 60" residential model....my impression is that there is a big difference between the commercial & residential models, i would consider no less than the commercial esp. w/ the rough terrain i deal with....i have a lesser known 54" Everride (w/25 hp K)....built like a tank, much more so than the residential Bad Boys......imho bb

/ bad boy #6  
Did you get the wing on the back? It increases down force but kills fuel mileage.

:laughing:

Good mowers though. :thumbsup:

/ bad boy #7  
Oh, Hard Luck Harry. Does it have any scuffs on the sides?? Seriously, HG is from a town about 10 miles from where I grew up. Though I have never met him, all who have locally have indicated him to have been quite the nice guy. I have heard very little about HG in several years.

John M