Seeking Advise

/ Seeking Advise #1  

ckcbecker

I am in the market for an entry level commerical zero turn. I have an aggressive Deere dealer pushing a Z710A with a 54 inch deck, and a Scag dealer pushing a Freedom Z with a 52 inch deck.

Does anyone have any thoughts on these units?

/ Seeking Advise #2  
My advice would be the Deere but for the money you'd spend on that unit I would upgrade to the Z910A with the 60" deck.

I had the comparable mower to that which a few years ago was called the 757 and the thing was bulletproof and cut nice.
The Z710A has got to retail for 7000.00. That's more than entry level in my opinion and at that price the 910A should be able to be gotten for a little over 8000.00

Entry level ZTR mowers are the Cubbies and Deeres you get at Tractor Supply or Lowes for 3000.00

The Scags are nice too but honestly I hate Orange anything and hate the name. Scag!!!!! Ugh....

/ Seeking Advise
Thanks for info. As I said I have an aggressive Deere dealer. Brand new Z710A with 54 inch deck for $5750. They are trying to make a quota for Deere and the deals only good until Thursday.

/ Seeking Advise #4  
I'd still see what a 910 with a 60 inch deck costs.....but the 7 series are good mowers too. You'll love it.