Other brand attachments to fit Simplicity

/ Other brand attachments to fit Simplicity #1  

KB9UDE

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere 3320 John Deere x758
Is there any lower cost implements that will fit my 1994 Simplicity Landlord??

Looking for a Snow blade or Snowblower...

/ Other brand attachments to fit Simplicity #2  
My initial response, not that it would be less expensive, would have been Bercomac, but after a quick look on their site, I learned they don't list Simplicity, or any Simp family brands, on their fit lists for either a blade or blower. Must not be many Simps in Canada?
Accessories for garden tractors and lawn, snowblower for ATV and UTV

I also checked on Brinly-Hardy and Agri-Fab websites. Neither of those listed any type of front mounted dozer, or snow, blade of any kind.
www.agri-fab.com
Brinly-Hardy Co.

MTD site is geared toward Yardman, White, Yard Machines, and Bolens brands.
MTD Corporate :: Homepage

I also tried to find a link to AYP, but didn't have any luck.

I'm kind of out of ideas, except that maybe you might find a source for one here:
Manufacturers

/ Other brand attachments to fit Simplicity #3  
I used to have a 1995 Simplicity Broadmoor. I realize it's smaller machine than your Landlord. I had a 36" single stage blower that was actually branded as a Honda product. It turns out the identical blower was used by both Honda and Simplicity. The only difference was in the hitch kit. I did have the Simplicity brand hitch.

So if you are looking at used items, you may not have to restrict yourself to only Simplicity branded attachments. Perhaps with a bit of research you can determine exactly what the Simplicity branded attachments are, then do the same research for say Honda or Cub Cadet. You would want to look carefully at the way the blower mounts to the hitch. I suspect many of these blowers attach to the hitch exactly the same. Only the mounting of the hitch to the tractor is unique to each make and model. At that point you may be able to buy a used attachment and only have to order a new hitch from a Simplicity dealer.

Just a thought.