Can I cut this with a lawn tractor?

/ Can I cut this with a lawn tractor?
Thanks James,

In searching for info on the machine, I found some videos on youtube that show the rebuilding of that axle. Yes, it looked pretty simple. I was a motorcycle mechanic while I was in college, so this mower stuff doesn't seem too very tough. In fact, it is lots of fun. Glad to hear it is cheap to rebuild because I'm not easy on this poor thing.

I'm trying to cut the grass every other weekend. I'm hoping this weekend when we go up there, I can get the kids to spend some time with me picking up sticks and some of the larger iron ore rocks. I'm thinking pull them around on the trailer with the wife's explorer and then unload every 30 or 40' to pick up sticks. I'm thinking a penny per big stick should keep them motivated.

Austin

/ Can I cut this with a lawn tractor? #52  
Nice before & after shots. As my neighbor used to say " If it's less than 10 inches it's lawn and we mow it. if it's over 10 inches it's hay and we bale it."

/ Can I cut this with a lawn tractor? #53  
I HAVE CUT GRASS HIGHER THAN THAT WITH MY LAWN TRACTORS.RAISE THE DECK ALL THE WAY UP IF YOU GET IN THE THICK STUFF AND THEN DROP DOWN TO THE DESIRED HEIGHT.

/ Can I cut this with a lawn tractor? #54  
Nice looking property and I enjoyed the photos. It looks like the kids enjoy the place also.

/ Can I cut this with a lawn tractor? #55  
Austin, that is a beautiful piece of land.

Nice work on getting it under control so economically.

/ Can I cut this with a lawn tractor?
Ok guys. A couple of months back I finally got a kubota tractor B2620 with a 5' brush hog and other great bits. I had been keeping up with the aprox 5 acres around the house build with the old lawn tractor but now I'm able to mow everything.

Here are some pics.
mow1.jpgmow2.jpg

/ Can I cut this with a lawn tractor? #57  
Occasionally i will use a proper tractor on the finnishing mower but generally the wife manages 5 acres of lawn with a 20hp cub cadet once a week sometimes twice

/ Can I cut this with a lawn tractor? #58  
Nice Job DABlack, and congratulations on your new Kubota Tractor! Now how about some pics of the machine too?

/ Can I cut this with a lawn tractor? #59  
Man you've done some serious work! Property looks great!