Fuel tank fitting removal - Exmark Lazer Z

/ Fuel tank fitting removal - Exmark Lazer Z #1  

kc5dlo

Gold Member
I have an older 72" Lazer Z with 26hp EFI Kholer. I am having trouble with it starving for fuel at times. If I switch tanks, it will clear up and run fine for awhile but it happens no matter how full the tank or what tank is selected.

I have replaced the fuel lines and replaced the filter with a lager heavy duty filter and that did not help. Tried different fuel caps so They appear to be venting correctly

I am wanting to change out the tank fittings but cant figure out how to remove them or install the new ones without access to inside the tank. Anybody done this and have the know how?

Thanks,
Steve

/ Fuel tank fitting removal - Exmark Lazer Z #2  
I have an older 72" Lazer Z with 26hp EFI Kholer. I am having trouble with it starving for fuel at times. If I switch tanks, it will clear up and run fine for awhile but it happens no matter how full the tank or what tank is selected.

I have replaced the fuel lines and replaced the filter with a lager heavy duty filter and that did not help. Tried different fuel caps so They appear to be venting correctly

I am wanting to change out the tank fittings but cant figure out how to remove them or install the new ones without access to inside the tank. Anybody done this and have the know how?

Thanks,
Steve