Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one?

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #11  
I had a choice of the deck I wanted BioClip deck or 48 inch side discharge. I wanted 48 inch side discharge. I wasn’t sure about the rear Discharge on the BioClip deck. I thought it looked like it might through grass up under the mower and possibly Create a problem. I’m sure Id be happy with either one.

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one?
So the BioClip is available in the US?

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #13  
They asked me what deck I wanted. It took one week to get my mower.

Interesting. Was the BioClip more expensive?

Did the dealer say a flail was available for the 322 and if so how much?

The flail for heavy grass / light brush could really open up markets for this machine.

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #15  
I didn’t know about the flail at time I got my mower.
I just got the overall price. $5000. + tax
Snow blower is $1400 but it appears they don’t offer a snow cab for this mower.
I didn’t get the blower I don’t think it could handle The snow we get.

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #16  
The max cut height is listed as 3 inches....I am interested in this machine, but if 3 inches is the max height I do not think it will work for me. Those of you using thisctractor...is it really max 3 inches and is it an issue for you?

I live in Alaska and with our long summer days the lawn grows fast...add a few days of rain here and there and the lawn gets tall fast, so I tend to cut at the max of my current tractor ...5 inches... and bring it back down to about 3.5 inches over a week.

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #17  
I like my Husqvarna R322T. I have 8hrs on it and took it to dealers to have oil changed in transition ‘s and dealer can’t get information from Husqvarna about the procedure.
Anyone have this information?
I’d appreciate any information.
Thanks Jim

Dealer cant get the procedure from Husquvarna? Thats a bit unusual?

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #19  
This is a Dealer that has been in the area for years. That is the reason I purchased the mower there.
I’m a little upset I can’t depend on them for service for the R322T
I hope this isn’t what I will be dealing with from Husqvarna.

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #20  
571 pounds strikes me as a little light, does it feel "sturdy"? Any rattling or flexing?
are the spindles sealed or greasable?
thanks Drew

btw...
very high tech piece of equipment, reminds me of the Honda lawn tractors brought out, also high tech,
but ultimately left the market place. Honda can't endanger their core engine business to compete with a garden tractor
I suppose. Never good to compete with your customers. But Husqy can do whatever they want and put any engine in they want;
it's the price point that concerns me. This looks like a $15-18K commercial Kubota outfront mower given a serious diet.

Out front mowing is a super idea, just curious to know what this unit will look like in 2000 hours.
Now how much more expensive would the 23hp Vanguard be over this "lesser" B&S? With such a classy design, why not put a premium engine in it?
Maybe they want to limit the total power delivery to the chassis/mower.

Not sure I'd want to hit a stump with this thing. But if your lawn is hilly and clear, it looks like a blast to drive.
I own some Husq equipment and have been very pleased with it.